Friday, April 9, 2010

Studio mate

Looking out the window
One Turbo's favorite pastimes in the studio is looking at the birds, dogs, people,
and cars go by in the street :) He gets specially excited with bikes.
Rubber nose
Our happy boy's big old rubbery black nose.
Lip bitting :p
He always cracks us up when he closes his mouth and bites his upper lip.
On my lap being adorable
On my lap being cute!
Turbo is now 11 months old! He just finished his basic obedience training and graduated with flying colors. Our puppy is super smart.
He's also doing agility training on the weekends
and is overall the most adorable puppy ever.

9 comments:

  1. Your pictures of him are as beautiful as the rest of your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si es que no se puede ser taaaaan guapo, y encima listo. Rita dice que ella tambiƩn ha pasado las pruebas de agilidad y ya tiene un master en subirse a los tejados. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a handsome boy! He looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turbo is adorable! I'm a sucker for border collies :) I have a border collie mix named Mack and I love him so!!!! They are so darned smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so sweet!!!!! And WOW, that's what you see when you walk your dog?!? Thanks for sharing your talent! You're inspiring! :)
    Sallie Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you by way of Country Girl, Kate. I think I'll follow, for the absolute love of a wonderful Border Collie.

    I can't help but fall in love with such a face ♥

    ReplyDelete